* Are you an experienced Online Content Coordinator?
* Join us. You can make a difference.
We have an exciting full-time opportunity based in Sydney for an Online Content Coordinator. This position has day to day responsibility for ensuring that Amnesty International Australia’s web site contributes successfully to our strategic and operational objectives. Reporting to the Online Manager, and working within a small team of dedicated professionals, you will use your knowledge and expertise to source, edit, and produce web content drawn from all parts of the organisation. You will be responsible for ensuring that our website is up to date, engaging, informative, effective and that it promotes the Amnesty International Australia brand.
You will have:
* Knowledge and understanding of electronic communications, including relevant web programs and applications such as HTML and Photoshop.
* Knowledge of sources of visual material for use on the web site.
* Proven attention to detail and accuracy, and the ability to edit complex information in short timeframes.
* A proactive approach to work, excellent communication skills and proven experience in problem-solving and in using initiative.
* Ability to advise, influence and guide colleagues on the effective use of electronic media.
* Relevant qualifications in Information and Communications technology or related discipline or equivalent industry experience.
In return, you will be rewarded with flexible working conditions, a fantastic office environment, an opportunity to broaden your experience and learn new skills, and the knowledge that you will be working for an organisation committed to making a difference.If you would like to be part of Amnesty International Australia’s valued staff and be remunerated with a base salary of $51,603.00 p.a. (which equates to a Commercially Equivalent Salary Package of $62,869.00 p.a. if you choose to take up salary packaging benefits), please send your resume and application letter responding to the selection criteria to email@example.com by 5pm Monday, 7 September 2009 .
For more information and a detailed position description please see: http://www.amnesty.org.au/jobs/