Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Meet the new Community Campaigns Assistant!


Hello!

I am Courtney and have just started in the role of Community Campaigns Assistant for AIA NSW.

I have recently returned to Australia after working in the area of youth development with the Mongolian Red Cross and am happy to be back in the warmth of Sydney and not experiencing -30 temperatures. Prior to my stint in Mongolia I worked and volunteered within the youth department of both the Australian and Tongan Red Cross - my roles involved youth engagement, training and generally creating opportunities for young people to be represented and involved with the Red Cross. Outside of community work I have also been involved in both commercial and community based arts projects and been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to work with many talented professional artists and members of the community.

I am very excited to take up my new role with AIA within the community campaigns team and have the opportunity to support and work alongside members of the community who are involved with human rights campaigning.

No comments:

Post a Comment