Friday, December 17, 2010

Thank you for all your hard work!

Hi everyone,

First I wanted to send my apologies to you all that I was not able to attend the Christmas party this week. Unfortunately I was not able to be there as I am in Melbourne at an all campaign meeting planning all the great work ahead for 2011.

I wanted to be able to take this opportunity to thank you all for your hard work, tireless campaigning and commitment to Amnesty in 2010.

Highlights for me this year have been the hard work and human rights impact on the refugee campaign, teh work on womens rights in PNG, our work on Burma in solidarity with other Amnesty sections in the Asia Pacific region and all the amazing events and activities organized by action groups.
Hopefully 2011 will also bring great success and quality campaigning with lots planned for the refugee campaign or work on homelands & indigenous rights - and also incredible celebrations as part of AI 50

I look forward to building new actions groups, working with existing action groups and having a 2011 filled with human rights impact.

Have a great Christmas break and see you all in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment