There are lots of ways that you can involved with the Stop Violence against Women Campaign and Interntaional Womens Day to make a difference on this issue:
- Volunteer at local events and stalls in February and March
- Do a sticker run/door knock around your local area
- Hold your own events or letter writing stalls in key electorates
- Contact the NSW Stop Violence against women group and come along to one of their meetings to look out how you can get inmvolved in their initiatives
- Get involved with lobbying your local MP about why we need a National Plan of Action.